We’re bringing you some extra Christmas cheer with this guilt free Paleo White Christmas Slice recipe! It’s totally delish and so simple to whip up! The perfect treat to keep in the fridge for those unexpected guests!
If you’re after more healthy Christmas sweet treat recipes you should checkout these yummy Paleo Gingerbread Cookies, Paleo Peppermint Bites or what about this Paleo Coconut Ice?
We’d love to see your merrymaker moments on social media! Share you delicious creations on Instagram and Facebook! Tag @TheMerrymakerSisters and use #TheMerrymakerSisters so we don’t miss a pic! YAY!
Emma + Carla
ps. Christmas is ALL ABOUT THE FOOD… and also a good time to read this article on Mindful Eating.
Too many sweet treats? Us too sometimes. Kick start your healthy eating journey with our 4 week Make Life Merry Program!
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pistachios chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (unsweetened)
- 1 tbs. maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whiz the cashews, shredded coconut, coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla and maple syrup in a food processor until ridiculously smooth.
- Transfer mixture in to a bowl.
- Add the pistachios, cranberries and mix well.
- Press in to a 20 x 20 cm silicone or lined tin and place into the freezer for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares and store in the fridge.
- Change up the fillings! If you can't find cranberries, try apricot!