Ohhh how pretty is this peanut butter chia pudding recipe!? It’s from our recipe book, Get Merry, there are just a few copies left (you can order yours HERE). The book is filled with 95 delish, easy and quick recipes that are gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and grain free.
We really do love chia puddings, they are perfect for meal prepping and become the most delish grab and go breakfast recipe ever.
They are also so versatile, once you get the base recipe you can mix your flavour combos. Not a peanut butter fan? Change to macadamia butter or almond butter. Are you more fruity? Add fresh berries or grated apple. Or if you want a real treat, add raw cacao to this recipe for a choc peanut butter chia pudding (the stuff of breakfast dreams!).
We have a bunch of chia pudding recipes on the Get Merry recipe app (download our app HERE today and get 500+ recipes in one handy spot on your phone!) and of course they are all on the blog too!
If you make this peanut butter chia pudding recipe let us know! We’d LOVE to see a pic on Instagram.
Emma + Carla
P.s check out the Get Merry app HERE! All our recipes are on the app, this means the library of recipes continues to grow!
Pp.s Don’t forget to check out our FREE Yoga and Pilates classes HERE! Chia puddings make the best post Pilates brekky!
- 1 cup coconut milk (carton)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup peanut butter (plus extra)
- 1 tsp. natural sweetener (optional)
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- In a bowl or large jar mix all the ingredients.
- Place into the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- We like to make ours the night before and leave overnight, you might need to add a little extra liquid in the morning.
- Serve into cute glasses with extra peanut butter in the base of the glass and top with peanuts because yum and pretty.
- Or just eat it straight from the bowl/jar you made it in, coz ain't nobody got time for that (hehe).
- If you don’t like peanuts swap to any other nut butter.