Recently we received an email from Rebecca, one of our readers asking us: ‘What’s the easiest way to make the best paleo chocolate?’
Well, ask and we shall deliver!
The last paleo chocolate recipe we shared with you here on the blog is from almost a year ago… and well, we’ve learnt quite a lot in the paleo sweet treat department since then, including the easiest way to make the BEST paleo chocolate… ever! This recipe was developed for our eBooks and we’ve had LOADS of great feedback, so we think you’re going to approve!
You can also check out our cooking tutorial on our to make the BEST paleo chocolate! We even made ours Sweetener Free paleo chocolate… just hold the natural sweetener! trust us.. it’s still super delicious!
We’re talking NO double boilers and NO coconut oil/sweetener separation #annoying. Just a simple ‘chuck all the ingredients together and whiz’ kind of recipe! Yep, the BEST kind of recipe!
When you first try out this paleo chocolate recipe you may think ‘what were those merrymakers thinking… this isn’t going to work!’ But TRUST us! Do as the recipe says… the ingredients will eventually combine together and create this smooth, delish-as paleo chocolate, which is just PERFECT for drizzling over paleo cakes, or making in to cute little bite sized paleo choccies!
We’d love to hear how the recipe goes for you! Leave us a comment below!
Emma + Carla
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup nut butter (we've also used coconut butter before)
- ¼ cup honey (optional)
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in to your blender or food processor (we use our Vitamix but a thermomix would work well too).
- Whiz until smooth, scraping the edges as you go.
- This will take around 3-5 minutes - the friction from the whizzing will combine all the ingredients to this perfect smooth chocolatey goodness.
- Carefully pour the mixture onto a lined baking tray or spoon in to silicon moulds and place in
- to the freezer for 15 minutes or until set.
- Break the sheet of chocolate in to pieces or turn out the chocolate from the moulds.
- Store the chocolate in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Make your chocolate super delicious by adding flavours and fillings! Our favourite is goji
- berries with cashews!