In episode 24 on #MerryBiz we chat with Jarrod Robinson. He’s developed award winning educational software, used by millions. Known throughout the online community as The PE Geek, he’s created an invaluable resource for teachers seeking effective use of 21st century tools in physical education.
He presents and runs workshops all over the world while running his blog, podcast and leading a private community. He does this, all while working only a handful of hours per day (sometimes per week!).
Jarrod shares some absolute GOLD in this episode, we know you’re all going to learn something new!
Take a listen and let us know what you think!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- What is a sales funnel? What tools do you use to build your online sales funnel? (Note: his answer actually makes sense!).
- How do you get the product you want to sell in front of potential customers?
- What’s a recurring community and what is recurring income?
- Did you always know you would be an entrepreneur?
- How do you work less but still maintain your income?
“Be helpful first and then the opportunities for income will come later.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Get your ideas from your audience. Understand what their problem is and solve it!
- Know more about your audience so you can help them more and so you can benefit more.
- Don’t jump too soon to monetise your online content. It can take time.
- Not everything you do is equal, take note of where you should use your resources.
- Ask yourself, what can you do to impact more people?
- Don’t use time as an excuse.
“Focus on the 20% of things you do that bring in the 80% of your results.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
The podcast Jarrod mentioned was Exponential Wisdom.
The Teacherpreneur: a teacher teaching entrepreneurs.
“Run a business to suit your lifestyle”
You’ll probably love…
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“What can you do that is 10X when your competition is simply looking for fast results?”