On episode 13 on #MerryBiz we welcome Co-founders and Directors of Frank Body and Willow & Blake.
Yes ALL THREE #girlboss ladies! This episode is jam packed full of action steps to take your business to the next level! Plus it’s fun because there’s 5 girls talking on the podcast! Yeah! Who run the world?!
FrankBod brought in $20 million revenue last year and they continue to grow and grow.
They sell a scrub EVERY 40 seconds! Woha!
Welcome to #MerryBiz Jess Hatzis, Erika Geraerts and Bree Johnson!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- How did you all meet and start your two start ups?
- How did you grow your Instagram account from 0-350 000 in one year?
- How do you implement social responsibility and charity work within your business?
- How do you decide who looks after what? Is there a structure? Or go with the flow?
- How do you decide what product to create next?
“Nothing is good or bad… but thinking makes it so.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- It takes time to grow your audience. Be patient.
- Why you need to create unique and fresh content to engage your audience.
- It’s best to nail one platform… then move onto the next.
- Why you need to listen to what your audience wants… not just what you want.
- The importance of switching off (away from screens!)
“It’s nice to have money and things that money can buy but it’s good to check up once in a while to check you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“If you’re thinking about giving back. You’ve already taken too much.”
You’ll probably love…
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“You gotta risk it for the biscuit!”
Featured image borrowed from BRW