In episode 20 on #MerryBiz we chat with the best selling author of The Primal Blueprint and publisher of the world’s BEST health blogs Mark’s Daily Apple.
As a former top endurance athlete riddled with ailments that defied treatment from conventional wisdom, he made it his mission to heal his body and help millions of others do the same.
Today, he successfully runs a leading education and supplement company, publishing house, and food line, which offer world class nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle resources to people who benefit from his ancestral health model to living awesome.
If you haven’t guessed already… welcome to #MerryBiz the one and only… Mark Sisson! Queue “YAAAAAY!”
Take a listen! By the way… we talk A LOT about mayonnaise. LOL!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
“If it were easy… everyone would be doing it.”
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- When you first started, did you always have a big vision?
- You have so many ideas, how do you know which one to pursue next?
- What’s your philosophy to eating and life?
- Who was your biggest influence growing up?
- How do you keep on top of everything you do?
- What’s your number 1 piece of advice for new business owners/start ups?
“All the things I create, I’ve wished they existed… I decided to find a way to make them and provide them to other people.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- The importance of naming your business and products and what that can do for your overall brand.
- Why you should ONLY eat delicious food.
- The power of virtual staff in growing your business.
- Why you need to incorporate play into your life.
- How naivety can be your biggest business strength.
“The opportunities are endless.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“The goal is to extract as much pleasure, enjoyment and satisfaction out of every moment possible.”
You’ll probably love…
“Go for it… if it doesn’t work out, there’s always something else.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“You have to create your own life, based on your passions.”