How do you do the things you need to do… when you don’t want to do the things you need to do? There’s just so much resistance and friction stopping you from doing these important things!
In this episode, we chat about doing the work, being productive and finding the flow.
Stuff we talk about…
- Struggling with resistance (laziness, comfort and overwhelm)
- Doing the work and being present
- The things that we do in our business to make it more productive, effective and run better
- Being organized and creating processes
- How assigning someone to do the tasks for you allows you some space to be more creative
- Use your calendar
- Setting up the right environment for the tasks you’re doing
- How productivity isn’t about using a tool or an app, but making sure that you do the things
We are excited to hear your takeaway from this in your life and business. While you’re listening to this episode, we’d love for you to take a selfie and send it to us.
If you have a request on what topic to feature on this podcast, send us a DM on Instagram or Facebook, or email us.
If you loved this episode please rate and review our podcast and share it with someone you love. Thank you for tuning in and being here!
Emma + Carla
P.s If you ever need help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Pp.s Find all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Photo by Daniel Fazio on Unsplash