Last week we rolled out the New MerryBody App, Carla’s little baby she’s been working on for the past 7 months! There was a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears making this App, and it was 100% worth it!
When we began this project there was a clear fork in the road. We had two options, the easier road where we could have launched the app in 8 weeks but it wasn’t exactly what we wanted. Then there was the harder road, the unknown road, it would take longer and we’d need to learn new skills. Tune in and find out why the hard road was well worth the extra effort!
Stuff we talked about…
- How Jarrod, our good friend and our Internet God (or Fairy Godfather), guided us in the process of building the new MerryBody App.
- The magic of guides and mentors. Like Jarrod, Yoda and Dumbledore.
- How it feels at the end of a big project.
- Feeling overwhelmed and out of depth is a good thing. The ultimate creator in self-confidence is stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- We took the harder road because we always strive to do our best. We knew it would be a better quality product.
We are so excited for our members to use the New MerryBody App. If you’re a member make sure you update it!
And if you have a new project or a new goal, and you’re feeling overwhelmed and riddled with self-doubt, just give it a go! You can do hard things. Life wasn’t supposed to be easy all the time.
If you loved this episode, send us a message and share it with someone you know might think will love it. Email us at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 3-day Core Challenge and get direct access to daily core-focused classes (both yoga and pilates). Sign up at https://themerrymakersisters.com/core-challenge.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need further help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.