On today’s episode we chat with founder of the Exceptional Life Blueprint and CEO of The Wellness Couch podcast network.
In a former life he was a workaholic journalist, radio and television producer.
His mission is to change people’s lives across the globe whether that is to do with career, relationships, greater wealth or sense of self. We’re PUMPED to welcome Marcus Pearce to #MerryBiz!
Take a listen!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
Some questions we ask….
- Why is hosting an event good for business in general?
- How important is social media at live events? Do you have a strategy?
- How would go collaborating with someone you don’t have that relationship with?
- What creates a good vibe at a live event?
“Live events create real life experiences and nothing beats that.”
Some AHA!! Moments in this episode….
- No matter what industry you’re in you can create a great event.
- Don’t collaborate with someone if you don’t have a win for them.
- Team culture and philosophy is so important when it comes to live events.
“When it comes to collaboration you’ve got to deliver real value and ensure it’s a win-win situation for all involved.”
Links we spoke about…
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
You’ll probably love…
Side Hustle to Full Time MerryBiz, How We Made our First Dollar and What we Do Now
How to Dominate Instagram and Build an Epic Sales Funnel with Nathan Chan of Foundr Magazine
How to Overcome Limiting Self Beliefs and Shine Bright with Melissa Ambrosini