Smoothie recipes are so easy and this is probably why we make them so often! And this dairy free berry smoothie bowl is all kinds of delicious! Seriously.
They make the most perfect healthy breakfast… our morning routine is normally like, do the Yoga or Pilates, coffee and then the smoothie! Ahhh what a perfect morning!
If you need the smoothie recipe we got you covered… if you need the Yoga and Pilates we also got you covered! You can experience our MerryBody Online Studio for free!
If berries are not really your thing you might prefer this chocolate mousse smoothie or this raspberry ripe smoothie or this green mango smoothie!
And if you make any of our Merrymaker recipes let us know! Share a pic on Instagram with us, we love seeing them!
Emma + Carla
Ps. try our Yoga and Pilates classes HERE!
Berry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
STUFF YOU NEED
For the smoothie
- 2 cups coconut milk (carton)
- 2 cups mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup ice
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
For the toppings (optional)
- extra berries
- extra shredded coconut
- chia seeds
- anything your heart desires
- In your blender add all your ingredients, whiz until nice and smooth.
- Pour the delish mix into your bowls.
- Top with extra berries and sprinkle with coconut and chia seeds.