This mocha nut chia pudding recipe is all kinds of amazing! We know you’re gonna love it. It’s super easy to whip up and it’s extremely tasty! Mocha really is one of the BEST flavours. Coffee and chocolate… can’t get much better than that. Oh but wait, we added macadamia nuts… it can!
If you love the sound of this healthy chia pudding recipe but you aren’t so keen on this flavour combo, then one of these recipes… paleo berry chia pudding (get the recipe here) or this Tropicana recipe or what about this Peanut Butter Chia Pudding recipe?! Ahhh YUM.
If you make any, let us know! Send us a pic, we’d love to see it.
Emma + Carla
Ps. ALSO! Come and try our Yoga and Pilates classes for FREE! Get your 7 Day Trial of the MerryBody Online Studio HERE!
Mocha nut chia pudding
STUFF YOU NEED
For the chia pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk (carton)
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 1 shot of coffee or 1 tsp. instant coffee
- 1 tbs. raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. natural sweetener (optional)
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- In a bowl or large jar mix all the ingredients.
- Place into the fridge for at least 2 hours. We like to make ours the night before and leave overnight, you just might need to add a little extra liquid in the morning.