Ohhh this Nutty Mocha Smoothie recipe is the best thing ever! We have a feeling you will love love love it! Defineitly all kinds of easy, all kinds of quick and definitely yum!
It’s a super fun way to get a coffee/cacao hit, it will have you buzzzzing! Perfect for brekky, brunch or lunch!
We even enjoy smoothies for dinner, but if you decide to do that… maybe leave out the coffee. Yep, that is a great idea.
There is no doubt that we love smoothies. If you’re after some of our other most favourite smoothie recipes checkout this Peanut Butter Split Smoothie Bowl, this Super Merry Smoothie and the Apple, Cinnamon Smoothie is always delish!
Yes, our blender gets a great workout. At least once a day! Usually for brekky because smoothies = easiest brekky evvverrrrr!
If you still feel like smoothies take way too long to make. We here ya, mornings can be busy for some people! We recommend you:
- Put all the smoothie ingredients/packets into a larger container and store in the fridge, that way when you get them all out it’s easy peasy and they are all together.
- Measure out ingredients and put them in zip lock bags. Like you could put all the dry ingredients in zip lock bags for each day. Make sense? Yes!
- Simplify! If you’re like WTF… gelatin and chia seeds and mct what now? Don’t add them! Boom!
Ok, your turn, what’s your fave smoothie?
Emma + Carla
P.s if you’re after more quick and easy breakfast and smoothie recipes be sure to checkout our Merry Meal Plans. They’re all about making healthy cooking fun and yum!
- 1 cup coconut milk (carton)
- 1 cup chilled black coffee (or cold brew)
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbs. raw cacao powder
- 2 tbs. gelatin (optional)
- 2 tbs. chia seeds
- 1 tbs. nut butter
- Pop all the ingredients into the blender and whiz till nice and smooth!
- For the coffee we have tried it with cold brew and also simply dissolved 1 tsp. instant coffee in hot water and then chilled in fridge.