Our Paleo 5 Minute Blueberry Mousse is the perfect paleo sweet treat recipe when you need (aka want) a sweet treat fast! It’s also the perfect recipe to use instead of ice cream! Not to mention it is a really cool looking sweet treat… EXTREMELY purple! We first shared our mousse over on Paleo Cupboard (we love Amy and we LOVE her recipes!).
Enjoy our Paleo 5 Minute Blueberry Mousse as is or we imagine it would be pretty amazing served on top of some paleo baked goodies! Like our Caramel Date Slice or Choc Raspberry Ganache cake… that would be like choc berry drool-worthiness overload!
Emma + Carla
P.s keep the ingredients for our Paleo 5 Minute Blueberry Mousse in your cupboard/freezer on standby for paleo sweet treat emergencies! 😉
P.p.s if you LOVE this recipe, you’ll also love our 5 Minute Paleo Chocolate Mousse!
This recipe features in our Make It Merry cookbook along with 70 other quick, easy and delish recipes to boost your health and happiness!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 tbs. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- Optional topping
- Fresh blueberries
- Shaved paleo chocolate
- Place all of the ingredients (except the berries) in to your blender or food processor (we use our Vitamix).
- Whiz for 3 minutes or until super smooth.
- Now add your frozen berries and whiz for another minute. It will start to instantly turn in to this amazing blueberry frozen mousse!
- Serve with grated paleo choccy and fresh blueberries