This Pomegranate and Dukkah Chicken Salad recipe is by Nadia Felsch! We’re loving how simple and colourful this recipe is! Perfect for the warmer months!
We’ve come up with a super easy Paleo Dukkah Recipe that will make this chicken UNBELIEVABLY yum! If you’re not too keen on quinoa, swap it for some cauli rice!
Emma + Carla
pomegranate and dukkah chicken salad
Stuff you need
- 1 medium chicken breast
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked
- ¾ cup baked sweet potato
- ½ cup cooked fresh coriander finely chopped
- ¼ avocado, sliced lengthways
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. dukkah (we have a recipe for this, the link is above!)
- 2 tsp. almonds
- 1 tsp. natural sultanas
- Pinch of rock salt
- ½ tsp macadamia oil
- Start with the chicken. Rub the dukkah and olive oil into the chicken.
- Preheat a fry pan to medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken in to the fry pan for around 6 minutes.
- Turn and cook on the other side for a further 6-8 minutes.
- If thicker, you may need to turn back to the other side to cook through.
- Once cooked, slice lengthways and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the quinoa, sweet potato, coriander, avocado, pomegranate and macadamia oil.
- Top with chicken and enjoy!
- If you want to stick to a 100% paleo lifestyle, try using cauli rice instead of quinoa! The link to our cauli rice recipe is above!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/