In episode 16 on #MerryBiz we chat with an AMAZING guest who is a huge inspiration!
She’s an advocate for dreamers, a community-building strategist, and the co-author and co-founder of Simple Green Smoothies.
In 15 months, our guest grew the Simple Green Smoothies’ community from 0 to 200,000 email subscribers, reaching more than 10 million page views, 270,000 Instagram followers, and 160,000 Facebook fans and those numbers are significantly larger now.
She’s helped over 1 million fans commit to drinking plant-based smoothies with their 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenges.
We’re so excited to have Jadah Sellner on the MerryBiz Podcast!
Take a listen and prepare for epic inspiration!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- What’s your favourite part about your business?
- What are your top tips for building an amazing community?
- Do you believe combining passion and business is important?
- Who was your biggest influence growing up?
- How do you balance work life balance?
- Can you tell us the story of your book publishing deal?
“When people are seen, acknowledged and celebrated… they want to stick around.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Why you need to show value through your social media channels before you invite them ‘home’.
- How to fail your way forward.
- The way to find your passion is to look for the things that light you up.
- Learn about work/life integration.
- The importance of your first 9 Instagram photos.
“Make your opt-in better than someone’s paid for product.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“Say your dreams out loud.”
You’ll probably love…
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Look for things that excite and light you up.”