In episode 14 on #MerryBiz we chat with one of our favourite online biz super stars.
He is the best selling author of Virtual Freedom and world renowned outsourcing expert.
He’s an international speaker, podcaster and the founder of an outsourcing business that employs over 450 people! He’s the creator of the Tropical Think Tank event as well as the online community Youpreneur which is helping people all over the world to achieve their dream lifestyle through online entrepreneurship.
Welcome to #MerryBiz the one and only… Chris Duckerrrrrrrrrr!
Take a listen and get ready for AHA! Moments left, right and centre! Right at the end, it turns into an EPIC brainstorm session! Which is FUN!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- How did you become a Virtual CEO?
- What is your advice to someone who wants to start outsourcing?
- How do you start to create a personal brand?
- What was the catalyst to create your online membership: Youpreneur?
- How important is it to keep up with new social media channels?
- How much has social media benefitted your business?
“Your personal brand will never go out of fashion.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Why burnout is not worth it and how to balance your life to avoid it.
- Scaling up means realising you can’t do EVERYTHING!
- Why social media is your best way to get your message out. Fast.
- Why podcasting is a branding game-changer.
“I can’t put a dollar amount on my social media community.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
Chris Ducker’s Virtual Freedom
“It’s so much faster to build a business in today’s landscape than 10 years ago.”
You’ll probably love…
From One Idea to $20 Million Dollar Biz with FrankBod
Side Hustle to Full Time MerryBiz
How to Dominate Instagram and Build an Epic Sales Funnel with Nathan Chan
How to Get Shit Done with Serial Entrepreneur, Dan Norris
From $150 to Multi-Million Dollar Biz with Mick Spencer
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“The way to BE nothing, is to DO nothing.”