In episode 18 on #MerryBiz we chat with professional Tarot reader and teacher, intuitive coach and spiritual entrepreneur.
She’s the founder of Biddy Tarot, a thriving business that inspires over 3 million people each year to transform their lives with the Tarot.
She’s passionate about business and thrives on helping people build their own business empires that are aligned with their soul purpose.
We are so excited to Welcome Brigit Esselmont to the #MerryBiz podcast! Woo! And YES we get a Tarot reading LIVE on the show! It’s so cool!
Take a listen and let us know what you think!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- How did you transition from your corporate job to full time online entrepreneur?
- Do you make any big decisions using Tarot cards?
- Can anyone read Tarot and how do you start?
- What are your business revenue streams? I.e how do you make money?
- What tools do you use to make your business more streamlined?
- What’s the CRAZIEST Tarot reading you’ve ever done?
“Trust the process… go with the flow.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Why you should always listen to your intuition when it comes to business decisions.
- How challenges or ‘things going wrong’ can be the best things that ever happen to you.
- Why passion and business go hand in hand.
- The importance of looking everywhere for inspiration.
- How Tarot cards can easily be integrated into your life and help you feel on path toward your soul purpose.
- Why sharing content can be the best thing you do for your business.
“I’m ready to listen. I’m ready to tune into my inner voice.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“When we truly listen to what we’re feeling, we re-align ourselves with our soul purpose.”
You’ll probably love…
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Inspiration is all around.”