In episode 25 on #MerryBiz podcast we chat with the Founder and Managing Director of OneShift, an online jobs platform that provides one-off shifts, casual, part time and short term employment.
She’s heavily involved in the start up and business community as a mentor and was awarded first place for ‘Top 50 Australian Emerging Leaders’ and ‘Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2015’.
We’re so excited to welcome to Gen George to #MerryBiz!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- How did you come up with the idea for OneShift?
- How do you make sure you reach your audience?
- What’s the number one lesson you’ve picked up from your business experience?
- Have you always wanted to be an entrepreneur?
- What are your team values?
“What do you have to lose?”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- The importance of listening to your users, adapting and changing.
- Why (if you’re seeking investors) you need to make sure they’re on the same page as you.
- The power of collaboration and learning from others.
- It’s ok to say things are going bad… it’s all about how you’re going to fix it.
- How using social media to showcase your community can strengthen your brand.
“Unless you have the right team, you have no chance at all.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“Make it (shit) happen”
You’ll probably love…
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Test. Fail. Learn.”