In this episode, we chat about the lessons that we’ve learned from our spending and saving habits.
Stuff we talked about…
- Studies show adding more material possessions actually causes unhappiness.
- World’s happiest people are in small communities.
- Giving generates happiness.
- If you feel like you’re struggling with money, step outside the box and think differently about how you can bring it into your life.
- Look at the patterns of your spending. What can you change that doesn’t impact your life negatively eg. walking to the shops instead of driving.
Any questions or topic ideas send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram account @themerrymakersisters.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need further help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Photo by Micheile Henderson on Unsplash