In this episode, we chat about the lessons that we’ve learned from our spending and saving habits.
Stuff we talked about…
- Studies show adding more material possessions actually causes unhappiness.
- World’s happiest people are in small communities.
- Giving generates happiness.
- If you feel like you’re struggling with money, step outside the box and think differently about how you can bring it into your life.
- Look at the patterns of your spending. What can you change that doesn’t impact your life negatively eg. walking to the shops instead of driving.
Emma + Carla