We are REALLY excited about today’s guest. We had the pleasure of hanging out with him at Tropical Think Tank and we’re pretty sure it was love at first sight.
Our guest helps people, companies, and brands be better, be nicer, gain the love of their customers, and make more money.
He does this through speaking, consulting, and writing.
He’s been featured on pretty much ALL the media outlets in the history of ever and you know what… he’s just a kind, generous, darn smart person.
And we are SO excited to have him on the show! Welcome to #MerryBiz Peter Shankman!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- What is a brand?
- How do you stand out in the crowd?
- How can we embrace our adversities and use them to our advantage?
- How has your new healthy lifestyle impacted the work you do?
- What’s your favourite thing about living in New York?
- Who is your biggest influence in your life?
“At the end of the day… you just need to be smart with your brand.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- How to tap into your uniqueness to create your brand.
- How to become a trusted source.
- Why you need to focus on living in a way that helps you become the best version of you.
- The importance of wanting to learn.
- Why it’s ok to march to the beat of a different drum.
“What are you good at? What is your talent? What do you understand? What do you know that is better than everyone else? Focus on that.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
List any links that we talk about in the episode, including the guest’s website/social
“If help is bacon… self promotion is Nickelback.”
You’ll probably love…
“You need to be willing to offer your knowledge in such a way that it helps someone.”
“Find your weakness and embrace yourself in it… for then no one can use it against you.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Focus on doing good things with your talents.”