Today’s guest is a content and social media marketing ‘YouTuber’ and coach.
She writes, hosts and produces Savvy Sexy Social, a web show that helps rising stars and personalities create their brand authority.
She’s published over 500 videos gaining more than 2 million YouTube views!
She’s an internationally-acclaimed public speaker and she is a whole lotta fun!
Welcome to #MerryBiz… Amy Schmittauerrrrr
Take a listen!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- Do you think it’s important to be on all the social media platforms?
- Why is video is more powerful than other content?
- What was the biggest challenge quitting your full time job?
- For a business not on any social media… where should they begin?
- How do you deal with the ‘haters’ on social media?
- What are your top tips for any brand or person starting out on social media?
“Your passions will change. And that’s ok.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- The difference between social networks and content creation platforms.
- How and why to create and repurpose content across platforms.
- The importance of finding where your highest productivity is.
- Why your passions change and why that’s totally ok.
- Why you need to use social media as part of your funnel.
“I am going to be the best representative of my brand on social media.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“Just do YOU.”
You’ll probably love…
Our Snapchat advice for YOU: why you need to be on there!
How to Awaken Your Feminine Energy with Sarah-Jane Perman
How to Use Your Intuition to Turn Your Passion into an Online Empire with Brigit Esselmont of Biddy Tarot
Batching and Scheduling will Change Your Life
How Gen George Created a $20 million Business in Under a Year
How to Create a Business to Suit Your Lifestyle
How to Find and Rock Your Personal Style with Nikki Parkinson
“You are not on social media for you. You are there for your audience. Think about what they want to know.”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Get really clear on what your goals are, then work out how to get there.”