In episode 26 on #MerryBiz podcast we chat with a very special friend and yoga teacher, spiritual mentor, tantrika and 5elements dance facilitator.
She’s been travelling the world teaching and facilitating retreats and sacred ceremonies.
She’s a light worker… with the goal to help the world awaken to their divinity and remember who they are!
We go deep… FAST!
We are so excited to have Sarah-Jane Perman on the #MerryBiz podcast!
Take a listen and feel the inspiration!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- How can we all connect with our intuition?
- What is difference between the feminine and masculine energies?
- What are some ways to connect more with our bodies?
- How can we change our energetic fields to be a higher level (rather than stressed out, lower level)?
“Never look back.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- How we can all tune in to the messages from the Universe.
- How a daily checkin with your body can help you have a GREAT day every day.
- Why it’s ok to slow down and not always be doing more.
- The power of our energetic frequency and how it can affect others.
“Allow life to blossom around you.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
Sarah-Jane’s website (all about her retreats and circles!)
Sarah’s Instagram (@sarahjaneperman)
“It’s ok to not get everything done.”
You’ll probably love…
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Enjoy every moment.”