In this episode, we chat about the magic of newness. This was inspired by the progress we’ve been making on our teacher training manual for our very first MerryBody Teacher Training next year. If you’re feeling a little stuck and bored with everything, tune in.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- When the day-to-day becomes monotonous, it’s easy to feel bored and lose that zest for life.
- Have you started anything new lately? Have you been curious about something and then dived in deeper?
- We reference the amazing book series (again!), My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante.
- The attachment tto the ROI (return on investment). But what if the return on the investment was simply the newness of the experience?
- When you’re young, you can develop these strong opinions of yourself. But you’re not stuck there. You can make changes.
- Check out Irene Messias’s amazing sculptures and art over here. Check out Damiano’s work over here.
Check in with yourself when was the last thing you did or brought into your life. Is it time for something new?
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you to leave us a five star review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla