We love this recipe for low carb chicken caesar salad it’s super easy to make and extra delicious. Especially when you’re bored of your normal go-to chicken and veg dinner or chicken and salad dinner, yeh we all do that! It really is amazing what adding just a few extra different ingredients can do. And yes if we can make mayo… so can you!
If you’re looking for more easy low carb dinner recipes:
Try this low carb Low carb chicken parmigiana recipe. Wow, it’s so delicious!
Also, this low carb paleo paella is all kinds of amazing. Perfect for cooler weather.
And this paleo low carb chopped Mexican salad is super easy and yum.
And these low carb sweet and sour prawns are the goods!
This healthy low carb beef san choy bau is epic!
Super simple lamb chop bake is everything!
If you make any of these low carb dinner recipes let us know! Post a photo on your Instagram stories!
Also, let us know if you love this low carb chicken caesar salad recipe as much as we do!
Emma + Carla
Ps. this recipe will be added to the dinner section in the Get Merry Recipe app!
- 400 g (14 oz.) chicken breast chopped
- 4 rashers (slices) bacon diced
- 2 eggs boiled and sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1⁄2 cos lettuce shredded
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tbs. macadamia oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tbs. anchovy paste (totally optional!)
- 1⁄2 tbs. dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a bowl add the chicken, macadamia oil, oregano, salt, pepper and stir well.
- Lay the chicken pieces on the baking tray and cook for about 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- While the chicken cooks, fry up the bacon on a high heat fry pan and boil your eggs. Set aside.
- Now it’s dressing time.
- In a blender add the egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and whiz.
- Continue to blend and add the olive oil VERY slowly, teaspoon by teaspoon.
- It should take you around 5 minutes, once all of the oil is added, it will be thick and creamy.
- Add the anchovy paste if you like, we skipped this step (not fans). Cover and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve make the salad by combining the lettuce, avocado and cooked bacon.
- Then top with chicken pieces, boiled egg slices and macadamia nuts. Drizzle with dressing and eat up!
- If you want to make #paleo croutons we say go for it! Checkout all our bread recipes.