Oh yeh we did. Easy keto chocolate recipe coming at ya! We have a feeling that you’re going to love love love this recipe. It’s got the delish factor and it’s got the easy factor. What’s not to love?
We could really stop here but you know, we love a good chat. Especially about food. Especially about epic keto sweet treats. #obsessed
We say obsessed because we were just having a normal day (Yay Monday!) and then BOOM decided we just MUST make 3 new keto sweet treat recipes.
It was all because the Merrymaker keto brownies were such a hit over the weekend.
So, we took note. We heard. We acted. Ta-dahhhhh keto recipes galore! And of course, they had to be sweet treats.
Oh, also! Don’t forget every single recipe on the blog is automatically added to the Get Merry app! There’s over 200 recipes on that little app. Talk about convenient. It’s available on iPhone and Android. Check it out.
What other keto recipes do you want? Let us know and we will make it just for you. That’s how we roll!
Emma + Carla
P.s there’s still time to join our 14 Day Get Merry Challenge! It’s not about going keto but it IS about kickstarting your healthy lifestyle. We give you the meal plans, real food recipes, shopping lists, tips, you get access to us AND 8 live masterclasses! OMG YAY! Join right HERE!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 2 tbs. xylitol
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla
- Place all the ingredients into the blender or food processor.
- Whiz till nice and smooth.
- It will take about 3-5 minutes. The friction from the blades will make smooth delish chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate goodness into silicone moulds and into the freezer for about 15 minutes or until set.
- Use this recipe as choc chips. Chop and add to any other Merry sweet treat recipe!