Like all the recipes on this site this healthy focaccia bread is super easy to make and extremely yummy! Trust us.
We’ve even planned on turning it in to a healthy pizza. Keep an eye out for this recipe! Gonna be epic!
Emma + Carla
Checkout our other bread recipes (along with 70 others) in our Make it Merry Cook book. It comes in eBook and hard copy version!
- 1 cup cassava flour
- (or 1 and 1/2 cups tapioca flour)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (1/2 cup if you used tapioca)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter melted
- 1 tbs. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix the flours, salt and rosemary together. Leave this for now.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs. Then add the coconut milk, apple cider vinegar and ghee, mix until combined.
- Add the egg mixture to the bowl with the flours, stir super well.
- Spread the mix on to the prepared baking tray. We made ours into a circle shape. It should be about 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top!
- Serve with extra salt and oil if you like!
- Serve with dips, serve with soup, turn it in to sandwiches or make it into pizza!