Grain free and Gluten Free Focaccia Bread might be our new favourite Merrymaker recipe. Along with popcorn chicken and chocolate nutella cake hehe.
Like all the recipes on this site this healthy focaccia bread is super easy to make and extremely yummy! Trust us.
It’s perfect for a healthy party platter (checkout our paleo party platter recipe) and it’s a match made in heaven with curries and soups.
We’ve even planned on turning it in to a healthy pizza. Keep an eye out for this recipe! Gonna be epic!
Emma + Carla
Checkout our other bread recipes (along with 70 others) in our Make it Merry Cook book. It comes in eBook and hard copy version!
Grain free and Gluten Free Focaccia Bread
Stuff you need
- 1 cup cassava flour
- (or 1 and 1/2 cups tapioca flour)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (1/2 cup if you used tapioca)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter melted
- 1 tbs. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix the flours, salt and rosemary together. Leave this for now.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs. Then add the coconut milk, apple cider vinegar and ghee, mix until combined.
- Add the egg mixture to the bowl with the flours, stir super well.
- Spread the mix on to the prepared baking tray. We made ours into a circle shape. It should be about 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top!
- Serve with extra salt and oil if you like!
- Serve with dips, serve with soup, turn it in to sandwiches or make it into pizza!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/