We’re going for a minimalist Christmas this year… yes, we literally said NO PRESSIES PLEASE! Instead, we’re going to give the gift of presence… cute, huh?
But that’s not to say we didn’t have fun browsing! We’ve put together a Merrymaker Christmas Wishlist of pressies for loved ones who are in to their health, wellbeing and happiness! We hope you’ve been good this year because this list is all kinds of EPIC! 😉
- A GoodnessMe box. Yes, a box full of foody goodness! We’d suggest you order the ‘paleo box’, it’s got coconut oil, chia shots, mixed nuts, cacao powder and almond butter! A present you can eat = the best kind of present!
- After something to pretty up your lounge or bedroom? Go for a Bambusa Bamboo Blanket. They are ridiculously soft and keep you warm in Winter and cool in Summer. Uh, that’s cool!
- Again… food = the best gift and the lovelies from Meraki & Co have put together a raw chocolate making kit, or they like to call it a ‘Soul Box’. We tried it out and it seriously made THE BEST chocolate… ever! It’s only $34.95 (we’re thinking perfect for Secret Santy gifts!).
- Everyone wants to get organised for 2015, so the OTi Organiser is the PERFECT gift! Plus, they have pretty and useful stocking fillers, think: shopping lists, to do lists, monthly and weekly planners!
- If you REALLY want to spoil someone, then a Vitamix will seriously impress but you could also go for a small kitchen gadget like an 8 in 1 raw slicer!
- We’ve just started to get in aromatherapy oils and we think a starter kit would be a lovely Christmas gift! In Essence has a beautiful range and they are 100% pure oils (the best kind).
- Our beautiful friend Jen from Rumbles Paleo has written and published a children’s book called Bumi and Woka Bug! It’s absolutely adorable for any paleo kiddies or kids at heart!
- You can’t go wrong with organic skin care! We’ve got a whole list of our favourites right here! Take your pick!
- We are LOVING Nat Kringoudis’ new book Well & Good, it’s full of amazing information to supercharge your health for fertility and wellness.
- We’ve been on the look out for some super comfy and cute sneakers that we can wear with summer dresses! Reebok have come with the goods, their skyscape’s are seriously adorable and seriously comfortable! We want ALL THE COLOURS!
- If technology is your thing then add a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 to your list! Think laptop and tablet in 1… life changing!
- Something for the home and something to help you meditate. We’ve discovered these AMAZING Chill Out chairs which make for the perfect meditation spot in any home.
- We love makeup and getting a little dressed up, so when we found Luk Beautifood we just had to share it with you all! Their Lip Nourish lip sticks are made from healthy foods your lips will love!
What else is on your Christmas wish list?! We’d love to know about it! Join in on the conversation and leave us a comment below! Here’s to a very Merry(maker) Christmas!
Emma + Carla
Featured image found on Pinterest!