In episode 9 on #MerryBiz we chat with author, teacher, and speaker originally from New Zealand, now living it up in New York City.
In her early twenties, she was completely miserable and thought the fastest way to fulfilment was to simply stop eating.
She overcame her sense of self-loathing and discovered the bad-assery of happiness.
She now dedicates her life to helping other women fall in love with themselves, too.
She blogs about how there’s magic around every corner.Writes books which show women how beautiful they are.
And speaks about finding your voice and blazing your own trail… and she does it all in sequins!
Published author and co-founder of The Blogcademy and Miracle Worker online programs.
We are SO excited to welcome the one and only Gala Darling to MerryBiz!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- What does Radical Self Love mean?
- How and why did you start blogging 9 years ago?
- Is there a line you don’t cross when it comes to sharing your personal life online?
- Tell us the story of self-published author… to published HayHouse author.
- What are your current obsessions?
- What are you self love rituals?
“When you dare to be different… that shit is a revolutionary act.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Why accepting yourself is the first step to true bad-assery happiness.
- Why you need to think BIGGER if you want to be a ‘full-time blogger’.
- How being nimble is your best business asset.
- Why it’s important to back yourself first.
- Why gratitude will change your life.
“Let’s cut the bullshit and celebrate who we really are.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“It’s really about being an entrepreneur… not just a blogger. The successful people who are blogging… aren’t just blogging.”
You’ll probably love…
“It’s important to back yourself. If there’s something your really want to do, don’t just wait around hoping that someone is going to be like… yep! You’re good enough. We’ll pick you.“
“You can be as niche and as weird as you wanna be and there’s gonna be people who are like this is awesome! This resonates with me. You don’t have to dull down your message.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“You have to know when to fold… and try something new.”