How stressed are you?
Heaps? Yeh, we thought that might be your answer.
Every day we see a new recommendation for dealing with stress.
In this podcast episode, we chat meditation and why it’s the one practise you need to live with less stress. It’s a super fun episode filled with MAGIC!
This episode is brought to you by our FREE 3 day intro to meditation course. You can sign up right HERE.
Stuff we talked about…
- We talk about our personal journey with meditation.
- We each share the benefits we have felt and the biggest blocks that stopped us from meditating.
- Meditation is known to help you manage stress and anxiety. In a research study it showed that Cortisol, the stress hormone was significantly lower after meditating.
- A consistent meditation practise helps you to self-regulate your emotions, you’re less likely to react and blow up at dumb stuff (yes, we’ve all been there).
- Decreases inflammation in the body and boosts immunity, it also makes you happier, more grateful… and a nicer human. No brainer!
- We talk about habits and HOW to create a consistent meditation practice.
Emma + Carla