Yep. We said it. Paleo Pumpkin Hash Browns. Ohhhh. Should we stop writing? And should you just go and make these right away? We vote YES!
Add these to your next brunch gathering, make a batch for ready-to-go snacks, serve them with this delicious salad OR serve as a side with your favourite din dins! Seriously talk about versatile little Paleo Pumpkin Hash Browns!
If you love pumpkin as much as we do, then while you’re here, add these to your ‘to make’ list:
- Pumpkin, Bacon and Sage Salad
- Healthy Roast Pumpkin
- Our amazing paleo pumpkin bread
- This pumpkin salad
- These fritters
- This quinoa salad
- Pumpkin Cacao Brownies (yes. True story. These happened.)
ALL THE PUMPKIN!
Enjoy our Paleo Pumpkin Hash Browns! We have a feeling you will!
Emma + Carla
paleo pumpkin hash browns
Stuff you need
- 2 cups grated pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs. almond meal
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Coconut oil or butter for pan
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients in a bowl. It will be a smooth wet batter.
- In a medium heat fry pan add a little oil or butter.
- Spoon out the mixture, shape in to thin 'hash brown shapes' and place in to the pan.
- Fry for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Flip VERY carefully (and slowly!) and fry for a further 3 minutes on the other side. (If they look like they're going to break, cook a little longer).
- Continue for the rest of the batter! It should make about 8 hash browns!
- Serve with avocado and bacon. Definitely no reason required.
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/