Today’s guest is a chef turned photographer turned professional Instagrammer.
She was an early adopter of the now very popular mobile app and In early 2013 she saw the potential with her 200,000+ followers and quit her job to monetize solely off her Instagram account.
Since then she now has over 450 000 followers, has put together countless Instagram campaigns and travels the world taking beautiful photos in her own amazing photography style.
We’re SO excited to welcome Lauren Bath to #MerryBiz!
Take a listen and learn how to be a full time Instagrammer!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- How do you make money from being a full time Instagrammer?
- What’s the most amazing experience you’ve had from this journey?
- What are your top 3 Instagram tips?
- What are your top 3 photography tips… even if you’ve never taken a photo?
- We’ve noticed some changes with Instagram… what do you think about this?
- Tell us about Instawalks/Instameets?
- How do you contact brands to work with you?
“I don’t want to do well just for myself… I want others to do well.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Why we need to look at others to enrich and strengthen us. Not as competition.
- The power of travelling the world.
- How taking action can help you turn your passion into a full time thing.
- The importance of meeting your online community face to face.
- The reason why Instagram is an awareness tool and not a direct way to make sales.
“I don’t believe in competition… I believe we enrich and strengthen each other.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“I always find a lot to love.”
You’ll probably love…
“Believe in what you do.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Every person is worth your time.”