Today’s guest in episode 29 on #MerryBiz spent over 8 years in the PR and Comms industry before embarking on her own business journey.
She now connects world renowned brands with influential bloggers to spread messages, influence purchase decisions and create a movement of brand advocates.
Our guest has been recognised for her entrepreneurial journey across business and mainstream media outlets such as Sky News and Sunrise.
With a knack for recognising remarkable people… welcome to #MerryBiz Lorraine Murphy, founder of The Remarkables Group (Australia’s biggest blogger/talent agency group!).
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- What lead you start your own business?
- Who is your biggest inspiration… right now?
- What was the point in your business when you knew you had to expand the team?
- How do you decide which bloggers and which clients to work with?
- How has blogging changed from when you started 6 years ago?
- How do you balance your life to mitigate burnout?
“If an opportunity presents… jump at it, don’t question it.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Why you need to stop and actually THINK about what you want out of life.
- How rock bottom can be the new beginning you’re looking for.
- Why it’s important to ‘clear the junk’.
- Why you need to put focus on what’s working.
- How you can change your day by doing the most important things first.
- Why you need to SLEEP.
- How talking about your problems is one of the best things you can do.
“You need to understand where you get your energy from.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“I believe in surrounding myself with great, dynamic people.”
You’ll probably love…
“My biggest fear is not realising my potential.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Be fearless. All will be well.”