For today’s guests it all started back in 2012 with one podcast episode, a brainstorm and then an idea was born.
The idea of making a living from online business.
In just a few short months, our guests were able to make thousands of extra dollars each month.
One year later, they surpassed the five figure mark in online sales for a single month.
When their August 2013 sales surpassed $36,000, they decided it was time to stop working for someone else and start living for their family.
In July 2014 alone they made over $140,000.
They believe that society has it wrong when it comes to work/life balance. Our guests say that life always comes before work. Sounds good, right?
Welcome to #MerryBiz Shane and Jocelyn Sams from Flipped Lifestyle!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- How do you make money online?
- How do you make sure your life is balanced?
- Why is it so important to invest in yourself?
- How do you outsource your work to ensure you grow?
- What’s the VERY first step to outsourcing?
- Who is your biggest influence?
“With no problem… you have no business.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Usually when you make money online you can scale, you can 2x you can 10x.
- Why you need to solve a problem within your business.
- The importance of planning your time (and how to do it!).
- How a coach can help you grow and keep you accountable.
- The one action you can do every quarter that will help you evaluate your tasks and grow your business.
- The importance of re-evaluating your goals… all the time.
“Our approach is: how can we give time back?”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
Flipped Lifestyle (including all social media links!)
“Invest your time upfront so you can save time in the long run.”
You’ll probably love…
“We measure our success with the amount of lives we touch.”
“DO. Don’t get caught up in perfection. Baby steps get you closer to your goals than standing still.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Our goal is to give people freedom.”